ILP is looking for a new member to their tech team. Permanent position.
Engineer/Developer – Staff
We are looking for an additional member to our tech team. The ideal candidate should be broad in knowledge and be able to help out in many different aspects of our daily work. This will include tasks such as user support, os management, hardware/software installations and pipeline development. A positive attitude and an interest in visual effects are a must.
- Full time position.
- Starting as soon as possible.
- Good understanding of centOS, Fedora, Windows 7/XP and OSX deployment and management.
- Debug/troubleshoot software and hardware issues on Linux/Windows/OSX workstations.
- Experiance and good knowledge of python and pyqt.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and network implementations.
- Knowledge and practical experience of DNS, LDAP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SSH, NFS, SAMBA,SNMP, PXE/Kickstart.
- Knowledge of c, c++.
- Experience with renderfarm / distributed computing systems and related software.
- Experience with 3d/2d applications such as Maya, Nuke,Vray, Prman.
- Experience with puppet.
- Experience with cacti.
- Experience with asset management.
Send application to:
- Please include the job position in the email subject!