ILP is looking for a VFX producer!
So if you want to hang out and work with an incredible crew and a super nice company please have a look below.
We’re looking for a VFX Producer to join our pirate team in Stockholm. To qualify you need to be driven, passionate, have an understanding how the post production works and most of all be a great team leader!
- Full time position
- Starting as soon as possible
- Work as part of the production team to implement viable VFX solutions
- Work with VFX Supervisors to create, implement and run schedule; track and manage the work flow through the department, meeting internal and external deadlines
- Ensure the visual effects team understand the goals and deadlines for specific projects
- Ensure good organisation of Dailies, rounds and meetings, the taking of notes and following up on information as necessary
- Maintaining project databases
- Create accurate bids
- Keep communication flowing from Supervisor to Leads and crew to all other departments
- Oversee execution of client deliveries of all wip’s and finals
- Manage artists and clients
- Manage resources and communicate coherently with other support departments.
- Propose new and efficient ways to improve production workflow at ILP
- Helping to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and solution-oriented for all members of the team
- Develop new business from local and alternative commercial/film markets
- Highly organised, first-class time/project management skills
- Previous scheduling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Must have the ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Ability to remain calm and confident under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (incl Excel, Word)
- Previous experience as a visual effects producer
- In depth understanding of CG based VFX workflow
- On-set production experience
Send application to:
- Please include the job position in the email subject!