DICE is the award-winning developer of the Battlefield franchise and games like Mirror’s Edge. The company is situated in one of the world’s most picturesque cities – Stockholm, Sweden. The studio houses a riot of youth, hunger and passion for creating games. Innovation is part of the DICE DNA, whether it is creating new games or trying out innovative business models. People come to DICE to change our industry and to make unique, addictive and innovative entertainment.
Animators at DICE plays a crucial role when it comes to tying gameplay, storytelling and character movement together. Our animators are responsible all the way from idea and creating prototypes to directing actors/stuntmen during motion capture sessions and finally animating and implementing the result into the game.
With our content driven animation tool ANT you will have a unique possibility to prototype your ideas and try out new cool features all by yourself, you can also tweak all your animation blendings into perfection, and of course it’s all in real time. Working as an animator here has never been more exciting!
What skills does DICE look for?
– Experience from working with animation in the game industry.
– Excellent understanding of the animation principles
– Excellent skills in working with Maya, MotionBuilder or similar.
– Passionate about video games and animation.
– Experience with setting up/working with animation blending trees and/or state machines.
– Working with motion capture, recording and editing.
– Strong ability to deliver on time and to set realistic time estimates for own work.
– Motivated & Committed
– Good Team player with a can-do attitude
– Industry knowledge; knowledge of common practices and understanding of industry trend
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English.
Want to apply?
Apply online at https://jobs.ea.com/search/view.do?id=a0z50000001EdUjAAK