ILP is looking for a VFX Producer.
We are looking for an additional member to join our production team!
You will be required to manage all aspects of a project, typically involving: the initial vfx breakdown and bid, planning and scheduling of facility resources, managing the vfx team as well as liaising with the client.
- Full time position
- Starting as soon as possible
- Bid work with the Visual Effects Supervisor
- Plan and schedule facility resources with the Visual Effects Supervisor and Head of production to create an effective approach to their work
- Ensure all relevant personnel are aware of their productions’ status and requirements
- Ensure the progression of work to the client’s satisfaction and ILP standards
- Ensure productions are cost effective and running on schedule
- Maintain project databases
- Develop new business from local and international commercial/film markets
- Proven in project management
- Capable of motivating and leading a large team, with enthusiasm and clarity
- Calm, organised and methodical in their approach to the work
- Excellent organizational skills and planning abilities
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Good sense of quality and service
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- Previous experience as a Visual Effects Producer
- On-set production experience
- Knowledge of Shotgun software
Please apply through our online webform http://ilpvfx.com/jobs/. Don’t forget to select the relevant job opening from the ‘Current Job Openings’ drop down menu.