Epic breakdown from the ILP team. Great work everyone involved!
Check out todays morning Sofa with Yafei and Niklas from ILP (only Swedish)
A real-life mind-bender.
Great article about the VFX of Westworld featuring ILP
ILP just announced that they are and have been working on the new HBO series Westworld. Critics are lyric about the show created by Jonah Nolan and Lisa Joy – Executive producer J.J Abrams. Looking forward to this!
Don’t miss out on Westworld!! One of the most anticipated premiers of the fall!
Indulge in action, beauty, philosophy, and of course spectacular pirate visuals!
2/10 at 9PM on HBO (US)
3/10 on HBO Nordic
Checkout this trailer.
Big congratulations to all 3 Swedish Emmy awards Nominee
Yafei Wu ILP – OUTSTANDING SPECIAL VISUAL EFFECTS – 2016
- Erik Henry, Senior Visual Effects Supervisor
- Terron Pratt, Visual Effects Producer
- Ashley J. Ward, Visual Effects Production Coordinator
- Jeremy Hattingh, On-Set Visual Effects Supervisor
- Paul Stephenson, Special Effects Supervisor
- Aladino Debert, Lead VFX Artist
- Greg Teegarden, Lead CG Artist
- Olaf Wendt, Lead CG Artist
- Yafei Wu, VFX Supervisor
- Victor Scalise, Visual Effects Supervisor
- Matt Robken, Visual Effects Producer
- Darrell Dean Pritchett, Special Effects Supervisor
- David Alexander, CG Supervisor
- Michael Crane, Compositing Supervisor
- Chad Hudson, Visual Effects Producer
- Staffan Linder, Visual Effects Supervisor
- Sean Ritchie, 3D Artist
- Aldo Ruggiero, Compositing Supervisor
The winners were:
Outstanding Special Visual Effects –Game of Thrones
Outstanding Special Visual Effects in a Supporting Role –Sherlock: The Abominable Bride (Masterpiece)
No win for the Swedes but just being nominated is a win!
The ceremony took place at the Microsoft theatre Saturday the 10th of September.
Big congratulations to the talented team at ILP that received their 1st Emmy nomination in the Best outstanding VFX together with DD and others.
Ilp acquires Mad Crew. Becoming Mad pirate crew?
Do you like Sci-Fi visual effects made by Pirates?
Then you should check out the VFX breakdown of ILP’s VES nominated work for Childhood’s End!
New epic breakdown from the pirates for Fisheman’s Friend.
Have a look.
Brand new reel from ILP.
Check it out at Vimeo